This month saw a few additions that should be helpful for many folks! There’s a new way to manage patient cases and take online booking deposits, but there’s something else we’re pretty excited about, too. We’re proud to say that we are now partnered with Osteopathy Australia, the top organisation representing osteopaths in Australia. Read more about this partnership and why it’s incredibly meaningful to us!
Now, onto this month’s updates!
Larger, more noticeable changes:
- You can now automatically add patient pronouns to your letters!
- Deposits for online bookings can now be allocated as account credit (if you want).
- Patient cases can now be set up based on total budget, rather than total number of appointments.
- The dates in the practitioner performance report were acting weird, but that’s been fixed!
- Invoices were sometimes misbehaving, but they’re back in working order!
- If you removed an item from an invoice and tried to save the changes, you got a “Gosh darn it” error. That’s been fixed.
Did you know that you can set up concession types, which allow you to automatically provide special pricing for specific patients or scenarios? Rachel walks you through the steps!
On the blog
Michelle Rimmer of Hills Massage shares the story of how she started her own business—but not without initially dealing with some serious drawbacks that ultimately helped her figure out her passions.
It’s always been important to us that we leave the world better than we found it, which is why we’re excited to say that we’ve reached the million-dollar donation mark since we started donating a percentage of all subscriptions to charities in 2012. (This is in addition to the $53,080 AUD that is being donated to a charity of your choice, thanks to those who participated in our 2021 Allied Health survey!) If you’d like to nominate a charity, please comment on the call for nominations on one of our social channels:
That’s all for this month—we’ll be back with another update at the end of August!
- Cliniko news & releases
Cliniko is now an official partner of Osteopathy Australia, the leading organisation representing osteopaths in Australia! Find out more about what this means for you.