The holiday season is upon us! We wanted to let you know that from Monday 20th December to Monday 3rd January inclusive, we may take a little bit longer than usual to reply to support requests. But don’t worry: We’ll be back to normal in the new year!
Now, onto a short and sweet run down of what we were up to in November!
Larger, more noticeable changes:
- A couple of tweaks have been made to the process of creating and sending one-off patient forms.
- Practitioners are now listed in order of first name in the practice revenue report.
- Long patient names were causing file attachments in patient cases to look a little weird, but it’s since been fixed up!
- Some folks weren’t able to generate cash-basis practice revenue reports, but it’s been sorted!
- If a patient has multiple mobile numbers, and you wanted to send them a form via SMS, you couldn’t select which number to send the form to—it simply defaulted to the first one. That’s been fixed, so you can now select the appropriate number!
Not everyone likes unsolicited emails. If you use the Mailchimp integration to send marketing or campaign emails to your Cliniko patients, there's an option to enable a feature called double opt-in. Rachel shows you how to set this up here.
On the blog
We were really proud to chat with Jeff Hansen, Managing Director of Sea Shepherd Australia during our latest live Q&A. He told us about the work Sea Shepherd is doing to protect marine life and the environment—and how your Cliniko subscription is making a difference! You can watch the replay here.
One of the things people hate the most about work is meetings. Cliniko's founder, Joel, explains how and why we've managed to do without meetings, and how we communicate instead.
That’s all for this month—we’ll be taking a break from our usual updates for December, but we’ll be back in the new year! In the meantime, we wish you a brilliant start to 2022.❤️
- Educational events
Curious about how your Cliniko subscription fee is helping to protect marine life and habitats? In this inspiring live chat, Jeff explains how Sea Shepherd uses our donations and much more. Watch the replay here!