Welcome to our update on what we’ve added to Cliniko in the last month! We’ve been busy through September, so let’s check out what’s new and how it can benefit you!
- You can now create specialised Online Bookings links for use on your websites, Facebook pages, and wherever else your patients need to book in with you! There’s so many awesome things you can do with this update: *
- if you have multiple locations, you can now create Online Bookings portals that are location-specific;
- if you’re a practitioner in a shared account, then each practitioner can have their own portal that links to appointments and time slots that are available just for them;
- or, if your clinic is having a special promotion for a particular appointment type, you can make it easy for your patients to book directly into it! *And that’s just a few ideas: check out our post on Facebook when we released this change for even more ideas!
- Our SMS infrastructure has undergone a great improvement! We chose our SMS provider very carefully, making sure that we got the company with the best deliverability and reliability around. They’ve released an even more reliable way to connect to their system, so we upgraded to use this new platform, making sure that your patients get their reminders consistently and successfully!
- The generator that we use to create PDFs in Cliniko has been updated. We needed to make these changes so that we can pursue some awesome improvements to our Treatment Notes and Letters areas. By using this new PDF generator, we’ll be able to add new features that weren’t possible previously, and hopefully we’ll have more news on why this is such a fantastically important update within the next couple of months!
- We also added a couple of cute touches to certain areas of Cliniko, such as a message on your Online Bookings time/date selection page if there are no slots available that month, placeholders that support both 24h and am/pm time formats, and also a new search bar and paging for those people with a whole lot of Billable Items!
- There’s also been a few little fixes for little issues, and you can find out more on those on our support site.
As usual, we’re also keeping busy with a bunch of back-of-house code writing and changes in preparation for upcoming big features. We’ll have more info on those in the near future.
Thanks for reading, and if you want to stay up to date with all the latest on Cliniko, you can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and our support site. Have a great October from all of us here at Cliniko!