Time is flying! We’ve released a whole bunch of updates over the last couple of months. Settle in with a cup of tea, because this list is quite long. Without further ado, here they are!
- The Daily Payments report now supports 1-minute increments rather than 5-minute increments. If you need to run a report for the entire day, you can select 00:00 all the way up to 23:59, instead of having it capped at 23:55.
- Letters now have a placeholder for Appointment Times. This could be useful when generating upcoming appointment letters for your patients!
- Practice Revenue and Practitioner Revenue reports now include item codes.
- Fancy Reports have had some issues fixed! Patient Metrics and Appointment Metrics reports now allow you to select specific dates. Legend colors on Appointment Metrics now match graph colors.
- The Upcoming Appointments report was not disregarding deleted appointments, which was sometimes causing the wrong information to show up. This has been fixed!
- Appointments now have a complete change history, so you can see the who/what/where/when/why of any appointment that ends up being changed in Cliniko! This includes cancelled appointments, too!
- You can now specify if patients are related to one another, which is a step forward in our process of building Family Payments! More on that when the time comes.
- Logos on letters and invoices should now render the same size. (There was a bug causing them to look different.)
- Patient names and date of birth will now be shown in treatment note footers (if your treatment notes have are set to show the date of birth, that is). The dates in the footers of treatment notes have also been updated. Previously, the date and time indicated when the treatment note was created. The update now shows when the last change was made.
- Numeric limits on invoices have been increased! This is useful for our customers who live in countries where the amount billed uses more numbers due to different currencies.
- A little fix was made to the retina display view — previously an arrow was missing on the “select” boxes. Now it’s there!
- A change was made regarding how we sync invoices with Cliniko and Xero. Xero now handles rounding of numbers, which helps to make the synchronization process easier.
- Kenyan Shillings are now supported as a currency!
- The input fields for stock level and stock adjustment have been adjusted — there are now arrows in the input box that allow you to click to move numbers up and down. (You can still type them in too, though!)
- We fixed an issue where attachments would “freeze” and not finish uploading — if the file name had a space at the start or end of it, it wouldn’t upload properly. Cliniko can now handle these types of file names and finish the upload.
- Products can now have serial numbers — and you can search for a product by serial number!
- The calendar now has privacy mode! If you turn it on, patient names will be hidden from appointments. This is a great feature to have if someone is sharing a screen with you and you want to keep patient information hidden.
- You can now create invoices directly from a patient’s page!
- SMS replies can now be forwarded directly to an email address of your choice! This means that if a patient replies to one of your messages, you can get it delivered right to your inbox, which might be convenient if you’re spending a lot of time in front of a computer!
- The labeling of the logo information (in Settings → Documents and Printing) has been updated to reflect the logo size in points instead of pixels.
- You can now search for patients by their email address!
- We’ve added a small delay (two minutes) to appointment confirmation emails. This means that if an appointment is updated within two minutes of being created, the patient won’t get multiple emails.
- You can now select “Spouse” as a relationship type!
- We’ve adjusted the format for printing blank treatment notes — they should now look nicer than they did before!
- You can now send bulk SMS messages to all of your patients at once! This is useful if you need to make everyone aware of something — i.e. a change of address or a special offer.
- We fixed a bug that was causing exported treatment notes that included multiple choice or tick-box answers to show up as blank. Now, when exporting treatment notes that have these types of questions and answers, the correct data will show up!
Whew! That was a bit of a long list, but it’s covered everything we’ve done up to date. We had most of the team in our Melbourne office during the month of July, so we had a Cliniko-development frenzy. We also had a Mario Kart frenzy. Let’s just say we have some competitive racers on our team. As always, you can follow further work on our Updates and Changes forum.
Until next time!