Hi everybody! It has been an exciting few weeks here are Cliniko and our development team has been very busy. We have released several new features and updates!
- New dashboard design and new larger fonts.
- Added the ability to reorder the practitioners on the appointment calendar.
- Added support for the Vietnamese Dong currency.
- Allowed the use of the same email address across multiple Cliniko accounts. This is a great feature for virtual reception companies or staff who may work at several different clinics.
- Added the patient’s email address to the online bookings email the practitioner receives.
- And finally the big one! The ability to copy the last treatment note, more on this below.
We have received many requests to add the ability to copy a previous treatment note and we listened! This is great if your treatment notes are similar each time. It will copy the last note into your current one, so you can quickly make changes and save it.
It will copy from the last treatment note of the same type, from the same patient.
It’s as easy as clicking a link!
That is all for this post, until next time.