Hi Folks! Here is my weekly installment of changes to Cliniko. I am into my second week of Cliniko support and things are going well. I really enjoying talking to our customers, such nice folks.
Our developers have been really busy this week fixing bugs and improving Cliniko. Here is a rundown of the changes this week.
- Improvements to the product page, including the ability to easily delete a product!
- Bug fixes for Xero integration.
- Bug fixes for merging patient records.
- Bug fixes for outstanding invoices.
- Bug fixes for exporting treatment notes.
You can check out all the details here: https://support.cliniko.com/forums/20085028-Cliniko-updates-and-changes
We also worked on some behind the scenes stuff this week. We made some changes on to how we monitor errors. I know that may not mean a whole lot but it will give us a better handle on when something bad is occurring in Cliniko and let us fix it before you even notice a problem.
Have a fantastic week and look for my update next week! Also make sure you subscribe to our updates and changes forum, you will receive an email as soon as we roll out a new change.