Hello everybody in Cliniko land! Bart Lewis here with your weekly Cliniko update. The development team has been in full swing this week releasing feature updates and bug fixes. Here is what we released this week.
- Added support for the Sri Lankan Rupee.
- Fixed an issue with the appointments export.
- Increased the maximum margin for document printing. This will allow for bigger letterhead.
- Fixed a bug in treatment notes for iOS7.
- Fixed a bug for non english letters in SMS and emails.
I saved the best for last!
- Added payment sync to the Xero integration!
Payment sync has be a highly requested feature. Currently all new payments are synced to Xero when they are entered into the system. We are already working on an improvement that will allow past payments to be synced with Xero as well. We should release that within a week.
As always you can get the full details here: https://support.cliniko.com/forums/20085028-Cliniko-updates-and-changes
That is all for this week, until next time!