New internal dashboard at the Cliniko office
We‘re in the process of setting up an internal dashboard for us to use in the Cliniko office. This is how it’s looking so far.
This will let us easily track key metrics at a glance.
We’re currently tracking:
- Number of Cliniko customers.
- New support tickets in our support system.
- The percentage of support tickets that have been rated “good” out of our last 100.
- Any mentions of “Cliniko” on twitter.
- The number of page views per minute in the Cliniko application.
- How fast our Cliniko servers respond on average to a request (in Milliseconds).
We’ll be adding plenty more to it as well in future.
For those interested, we’re using a Rasberry Pi to display it to the TV… http://www.raspberrypi.org/about
We also use an open source dashboard app called Dashing for the actual dashboard… https://github.com/Shopify/dashing
If you want any more information on this we’re happy to share.