April 2015 - Cliniko Recent Updates
Well, it’s been a while since our last update! We’ve been up to a lot of good stuff over the past month, and there’s no shortage of updates and changes to Cliniko! The full list and details can be found over on the Updates and Changes part of our Announcements forum. In a nutshell, though, here’s a list of what’s been updated:
- You can now add discounts to invoices.
- There’s a new placeholder for messages (the patient identification number).
- We’ve fixed a typesetting bug on invoice PDFs that caused text to overlap with the footer note.
- If you have multiple practitioners with the same first name, their last initial will show up on the calendar — this should help to ease any confusion about who’s scheduled for what!
- The dashboard is now hyperlink-friendly. If you type in an email address or a URL, it will automatically get formatted into a clickable link.
- Bounced emails will be forwarded to you.
- The “Contacts” list is now searchable by occupation, so if you need to search for someone by their specialty, you can!
- Importing data is easier — Cliniko is now less strict about the type of data that’s included in your spreadsheet. Additional attempts will be made in order to convert and import your data.
That’s it for now! We’ll continue to keep you posted you with recent changes as they come, and don’t forget to check out the Updates and Changes forum for real-time news on our latest bug fixes and releases.
Until next time!