What do your forms say about you?
After booking, your forms are one of the first experiences your patients have with your clinic. When you use Finger-Ink, you're showing your patients you really value their experience, and it makes you look good in the process.
How does Finger-Ink make you look good?
Finger-Ink provides forms and self check-in. Forms can be sent to patients by simply including a link in an email or SMS message. Or, filled out in-clinic's iPad or tablet on the day of their appointment.
- Finger-Ink's form selfies let you easily identify & greet a patient, even if you haven't seen them in years.
- The custom background image in your forms communicates your brand and values.
- Step-by-step form filling prevents patients from feeling overwhelmed with too many questions at once.
- Form questions are asked smartly. For example, males aren't asked if they're pregnant, requests for a guardian's name & signature are only done when age-appropriate, and details of past conditions are only asked for when necessary.
- The PDF produced from the form looks fantastic. Send this to the patient for bonus points.
- Our kiosk mode allows patients to check-in before arriving at your clinic. This should help to alleviate a busy waiting room, and allows you to greet your patients warmly in the absence of a receptionist.
But will it save me time?
Finger-Ink does everything you'd expect in a forms add-on:
- The patient record is automatically updated after the form is filled, and a signed PDF is attached.
- A treatment note can even be created if you need it. Add your own notes, and ‘pin it’ for a medical history that’s easy to find later when you need it.
- And your existing forms? The Finger-Ink team will gladly convert these for you—at no charge!
How do I get started?
Get going with a free 7-day trial! It’s easy. Just generate an API key from Cliniko, and enter it into your Finger-Ink account. That’s it!
If you're not totally in love after 7 days, Finger-Ink will extend your trial until you're happily using it with patients.