Why would you like a profile on HotDoc?
HotDoc makes it easier for patients to find, book, and return to your practice. HotDoc helps over 9 million patients connect and engage with practices like yours.
What solutions are available for Cliniko users?
HotDoc integrates with Cliniko for seamless bookings. You will enable patients to book an appointment directly from their HotDoc Profile. A HotDoc Profile + Online Bookings includes the following features:
- Access to over 9 million patients
- Online bookings
- Customisable profile
- No monthly fee. $25 per new patient booking
How it works
You can create a profile through the HotDoc website. Then, in the onboarding process, you fill out the profile of your practice and practitioners. You can easily copy your practitioners and appointment types from Cliniko.
After you’ve set up your profile, you’re ready to receive patient bookings. Easy-to-use filters help patients search for your practice by discipline, location, opening hours, practitioner gender or language spoken. Patients can book the available timeslot in your practitioner's calendars. The appointment is automatically saved in your Cliniko calendar.
Also, to stimulate patient retention, your practice is added to your patient’s Care Team for easy access the next time they need an appointment. You can delete your profile anytime.
What is considered a new patient booking?
We will only charge you if you attract a new patient via your listing on HotDoc. Therefore, we follow these rules:
- It’s only a ‘new patient’ when that patient is not already in your PMS.
- The appointment is booked via hotdoc.com.au or the HotDoc App.
- You can install the HotDoc booking widget on your website but you will never be charged for a booking via that widget.
- If you believe you’ve been charged for a new patient incorrectly, we will credit your account with no questions.