We have just launched the Cliniko System Status page. This is a live updating page that shows the current status of Cliniko. If you are ever experiencing issues, you can check here to see if it is just you, or if there is an issue with Cliniko.
I know we have said it before, but we really stand by openness & honesty with Cliniko. We have launched this status page so you can not only see the current status of Cliniko, but also a complete history of our uptime. Obviously there isn’t a lot of history in there yet, but this will grow over time. You will be able to see our uptime %, and individual incidents.
When looking at this page, it will show you the recent history by default (last 7 days), you will be able to see:
- The current status of Cliniko.
- When it was last checked.
- Any downtime incidents over the last 7 days.
- The average response time of Cliniko (in milliseconds).
- A visual chart showing the uptime over the last 24 hours.
- A visual chart showing the response time over the last 7 days.
- Response time per country (North America and Europe only currently).
You can also choose to see the history, where you can look at all historic information.
We love having this information available to the public. It keeps us accountable, and gives you peace of mind to know exactly what is going on with the system you rely on.
You can find this page here http://status.cliniko.com/634575.
Cliniko is amazing practice management software for healthcare businesses. Visit https://www.cliniko.com to see for yourself.